The fire department began keeping log books in 1895. The book covering 1895-1930 was provided by Peter Coffin. The fire department was a private company until 1915 when it became part of the town government.
They are best viewed in full page mode. Click the icon in the upper right corner of the viewer to open the file in a new tab.